Surface Jamb Mount Barn Door Privacy Lock
Quick installation with no drywall drilling provides a beautiful means of maintaining privacy with a sliding barn door
- Surface-mounted on jamb for quick installation
- Suitable for any type of wall or jamb surface
- Easy to use one-touch thumb lever
- Discrete screw fixing to jamb, no need to drill drywall or studs
- Emergency release with key on outside of door
Case Size: 3-9/16" x 1-7/8" x 9/16"
Standard Thumb Lever: 13/16"
ADA Thumb Lever: 1-9/16"
Handing: Field reversible without disassembly
Standard Finish: 32D, 32, 10B, 19G, PVD4
Watch the Video
Easy installation for the BD1000
The industry’s first surface-mounted lock made specifically for barn doors, the BD1000 is an easy-to-install stainless steel lock designed to reduce installation time while still providing durable safety and security for barn doors.