TL4 Series Interior Locks
ANSI/BHMA 156.2 Grade 2 Tubular Lever Sets
Our TL4 Latch is commercial grade with a 28 degree latch retraction to meet ADA requirements; pair with designer INOX trim for your most beautiful options. Also available with a 3-hour fire-rated latch.
INOX TL4 series interior latch sets consist of beautifully designed trim made of stainless steel or forged brass, a spring-assisted interlocking chassis, and a commercial grade tubular latch, making it the perfect choice for high-end residential, mixed use, and hotel or other hospitality openings.
A 28 degree short retraction latch design makes for easier operation, and hardened steel hubs inside the latch prevent lever sag for extended life of the set
Meets ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Standards. All lever sets meet ANSI A117.1 Accessibility (ADA Compliant). UL10B/UL10C fire rated TL4 latch available.
Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm)
Latch Backset: 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
Handing: Field reversible for Passage or Privacy functions; specify for Half Passage or Passage with Privacy Bolt
Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" standard square corner
Lever Spindle: 8 x 8mm square
Lever Retraction: 28 degree
Standard Latch: TL4 Tubular Latch
Standard Strike: Ships with both full-lip strike and T-strike with square corners.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 2
- Fire-rated latch tested for UL10B and UL10C to 3 hours
- UBC Standard 7-2 (1997) NFPA 252
- NFPA 80 National Fire Protection - Fire Door Assembly
- NFPA101 National Fire Protection - Life Safety
- ANSI/BHMA A156.18 Finishes
- ANSI A117.1 ADA Accessibility for lever sets (knob sets are not compliant)
Long Lasting Quality
Stainless steel latch stabilizer bracket designed to handle heavy torque on the 28 degree latch retraction. Internal spring prevents lever droop so your handle remains horizontal for the life of the product.
Grade 2 Certification to 400,000 cycles
Latch options include:
- 3-Hour Fire Rated TL4
- Dummy Latch Kit for pre-drilled doors
- TL7 Magnetic Rare Earth Magnetic Latch
All privacy latches come with M4 Privacy Pin and Emergency Release Key.
Stainless steel latch stabilizer bracket for top strength and longevity
Handing a Tubular Latch
Simple and quick to rehand an INOX TL4 Passage or Privacy leverset in the field. See video for a demonstration.
- Easy snap and twist action
- No tools required
- Works for standard and 3-hour fire-rated option
Passage L461 and L471
- Door self-latches when closed
- Both levers always unlocked
Privacy L462 and L472
- Door self-latches when closed
- Door locks when privacy pin is pushed from inside
- Unlock latch by turning inside lever or by emergency release from hole on outside of rose cover
Half Passage L465 and L475
- Outside lever always unlocked; inside, dummy rose only
- Used on pantry or closet if there is no room for an inside lever
- No egress. Do not select this option for spaces in which person could get trapped inside room
- Outside Rose
- Outside Lever
- Stabilizing Bracket
- Interior Bracket
- Inside Lever
- Inside Rose
- Privacy Pin (for Privacy function)
- Set Screw
- TL4 Latch
- Latch Faceplate
- FP Screws
- Strike Screws
- Dust Box
Rose & Escutcheon Options
INOX Designer Levers and TL4 latches can be paired with gorgeous roses and plates to coordinate design across your entire property.
All INOX designer levers are standard options for interior lock sets.
32 Bright Stainless Steel
32D Satin Stainless Steel
10B Oil Rubbed Bronze
19G Graphite Black
PVD4 Satin Brass
C19G Graphite Black
C19 CeraMax Flat Black
CDB Dark Bronze
CGY Stormy Grey
Ships with both full-lip strike and T-strike with square corners.
Radius Corner and ASA Strikes also available.
- Full Lip 1-3/4" x 2-1/4"
- T Strike 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Full Lip Corner 1-3/4" x 2-1/4"
- ASA 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"