Surface-mounted Sliding & Barn Door Wall Strike
Adjustable, easy to install strike for use with PD5000, PD8000, and PD9000 series of mortise locks for sliding doors
Now there is a solution that is both effective and aesthetic to enable sliding and barn doors to surface latch: the INOX WS90 surface-mounted wall strike. The WS90 features an ingenious patent-pending design that provides an interlocking mounting system and bracket for tamper-resistant security. For the PD96 auto-latching lock, order a WS90L.
Dimensions: 2-7/16" x 1-3/4" x 1-9/16 x 1-3/4"
Wall to Center Line of Strike: 1-1/4" (32mm)
The bracket not only provides added strength, but conceals all visible screws when door is locked, preventing tampering with strike or lock bolt
Spacer included for adjustable projection up to 1/8" (3mm); additional shims can be ordered to ensure accommodation with track spacing from wall to strike
- Aesthetic, easy to install solution to latch and lock sliding and barn doors
- No visible screws or fasteners; helps prevent tampering with strike or lock bolt
- Spacing shim to accommodate tracks with greater spacing from wall to center line of strike
- Constructed of tough 304 Stainless Steel for strength and durability
Meet the WS90 Wall Strike
- Stainless Steel construction
- Interlocking Bracket for strength and security
- Easy installation
- Suitable for Hospitality, Multifamily, Mixed Use, Commercial, Industrial, and Office A Buildings